21 October 2023 - 20 April 2024
Peak season rates apply from 1 February 2024 to 31 March 2024
|Child (10-14 yrs)||NZ$3100||NZ$3300|
- Coach transport return from Queenstown and/or Te Anau
- Pre-departure briefing
- Dinner and breakfast at the Distinction Luxmore Hotel restaurant
- Accommodation for one night at the Distinction Luxmore Hotel
- 3 course evening meals, cooked and continental breakfasts, wilderness lunches, plus snacks along the way
- Well-appointed private lodges with 8 ensuite rooms. The ensuite rooms can be made up with queen or twin beds.
- All bedding and toiletries including duvets, towels, soap, and shampoo. Plus hot water bottles and hairdryers.
- Use of full backpacks, daypacks, rain jackets and walking poles
- Wilderness jet boat journey down the Hollyford river and across Lake McKerrow
- Amazing scenic helicopter flight into Milford Sound
- Welcoming professional lodge hosts
- Friendly, knowledgeable & professional guides
- Transport of your main pack from Pyke Lodge to Martins Bay Lodge (while you use one of our smaller day packs for essential gear only)
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for full details on our Cancellation Policy, including our COVID-19 Cancellation Policy.