- 30 October 2022 - 24 April 2023
- We are almost fully booked, check available dates here
|Child (10-14 yrs)||NZ$2950|
|Child (10-14 yrs)||NZ$2550|
- Coach transport return from Queenstown and/or Te Anau
- Pre-departure briefing
- Dinner and breakfast at the Distinction Luxmore Hotel restaurant
- Accommodation for one night at the Distinction Luxmore Hotel
- 3 course evening meals, cooked and continental breakfasts, wilderness lunches, plus snacks along the way
- Well-appointed private lodges with 4 ensuite and 4 twin share rooms. The ensuite rooms can be made up with queen or twin beds. The twin share are bunk-style rooms with shared bathroom facilities.
- All bedding and toiletries including duvets, towels, soap, and shampoo. Plus hot water bottles and hairdryers.
- Use of full backpacks, daypacks, rain jackets and walking poles
- Wilderness jet boat journey down the Hollyford river and across Lake McKerrow
- Amazing scenic helicopter flight into Milford Sound
- Welcoming professional lodge hosts
- Friendly, knowledgeable & professional guides
- Transport of your main pack from Pyke Lodge to Martins Bay Lodge (while you use one of our smaller day packs for essential gear only)
- 21 October 2023 - 20 April 2024
- Peak season rates apply from 1 February 2024 to 31 March 2024
Ensuite Room OFF PEAK PEAK
|Child (10-14 yrs)||NZ$3100||NZ$3300|
Twin Share OFF PEAK PEAK
|Child (10-14 yrs)||NZ$2680||NZ$2830|
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for full details on our Cancellation Policy, including our COVID-19 Cancellation Policy.