Update as at 3.07.20 - We are pleased to announce the Hollyford Track 3 Day Wilderness Experience will be opening for a shorter season from 2 January to 29 March 2021! Thank you for your patience while we worked through COVID-19 and track repairs. The full price cost is $2295 per adult. Book 6 people before the end of July and get 20% off! We also have $400 off for Super Gold Card holders if you book before the end of September (can't use both deals together). If you would like to book, please email email@example.com or call us on 0800 832 226.
You are here: Terms and Conditions
A. We appreciate your custom and aspire to provide a friendly and safe experience.
B. We advise that this activity carries risks and that by participating you are expressly assuming those risks personally and are, to the maximum extent permitted by law, releasing the Operator and its officers and employees from any liability, claims, losses, damages or expenses caused by any event including, but not limited to:-
1. In participating in the activity you, the customer, agree to these terms and conditions – including, you;
a. agree not to commence any litigation or proceedings in any country in relation to the risks and perils set out in B above and to indemnify the Operator against any such claims.
b. confirm that you are physically fit and suffer no medical conditions, which may be aggravated by this activity.
c. consent to receive medical treatment in the case of injury, accident or illness during the activity and to indemnify the Operator against any claims in respect of this treatment.
d. agree that any films, sound, video or other recordings taken of or during the activity will not be used in any promotion or advertising without the prior consent of the Operator, however the Operator may use such recordings itself at its complete discretion without any prior approval.
e. agree to listen to your driver / guide / host, follow their instructions and make sure any children in your care do the same.
2. Your ticket purchased for this activity is non-transferable.
3. The Operator accepts no responsibility for any loss or additional expenses arising from changes, delays or cancellations of the services and activities of the Operator.
4. The Operator reserves the right to cancel any service or alter the itinerary as a result of weather conditions, insufficient participants or any other event or circumstances.
i. Cancellations within 30 days of walk departure date: cancellation fee is 100% of the total trip cost
ii. Cancellations between 30 -89 days from walk departure date: cancellation fee is 50% of the total trip cost
iii. Cancellations 90 days or more from walk departure date: cancellation fee is NZD$200 per person
iv. Once the walk has commenced no refund applies in any circumstance.
6. Any decision regarding an exception to the stated policy will be made entirely at the discretion of the Operator.
7. The Operator recommends all customers have personal travel and medical insurance that provides adequate cover in the case of customer-initiated cancellations.